Welcome to the Align Blog: A Quiet Celebration
May 3, 2013
We’ve left the hats and hooters for other festivities, but we are pleased to quietly celebrate two new milestones in our quest to fulfill our mission to be: “Client Focused. Period.”
- A NEW Blog: With this posting, we’ve officially launched our new blog, our latest resource for remaining in touch with you according to your preferred method.
- An UPDATED Website: We’ve also just completed converting our existing websites –www.alignmywealth.com and www.alignmy401k.com – to a newer, more powerful platform from which to build and grow our virtual community.
Since our founding in 1994, we’ve had 20 years (and counting) to develop a rich library of articles, presentations, reports, newsletters, social media commentary and more to help us champion investors’ highest financial interests – both for our clients and the community at large. That gives us a lot of content in our existing library. Plus, we have plenty of plans for adding new insights over time.
In individual and retirement plan investing as well as related financial planning efforts, almost everyone could use a little help making good decisions to carry them through life’s many challenges.
That’s what Align Wealth Management is here for. Our new blog and website enable us to:
- Organize our existing wealth management resources so they are faster and more accessible for you to access
- Engage you with a clean, contemporary design
- Inform you with fresh, ongoing material to help you consider current events – in your own life and around the globe – in the appropriate context of timeless, evidence-based financial strategy.
We welcome your feedback at any time! Send us your questions and suggestions whenever a consultation or second opinion may be helpful to you, your family or your company retirement plan.